Terms & Conditions
Oh Hey WA TERMS & CONDITIONS
All dealings with Oh Hey WA will be on these Terms and Conditions unless otherwise agreed in writing with Oh Hey WA.
- All Oh Hey WA tours must be paid for at the time of booking unless other arrangements are made with Oh Hey WA in advance.
- All tour participants must be able to produce proof of purchase for the tour. A paper copy is not required as digital evidence is sufficient. Participation in the tour may be refused if this proof cannot be shown.
- Bookings can only be cancelled by the tour participant by emailing email@example.com or calling 0408995965.
- If a cancellation is made more than a week prior to the selected tour date a full refund will be available to the tour participant.
- If a cancellation is made between 24 hours and a week prior to the selected tour date a refund will not be offered, however the ticket can be transferred over to another tour on a different date.
- If a cancellation is made within 24 hours of the selected tour date there will be no refund or change of tour date offered.
ON THE TOUR
- Oh Hey WA reserves the right to add, withdraw, substitute and/or vary advertised routes, prices and departure times for the Oh Hey WA tour without notice. However, reasonable effort will be made to maintain arrangements as advertised.
- All tour participants will be required to disclose, to the Oh Hey WA guide prior to the commencement of the tour, if they suffer from any medical condition which may prevent the participant undertaking the Oh Hey WA tour, including, but not limited to, epilepsy, dizziness, limb or back injury, angina or other heart condition, severe or uncontrolled asthma, visual impairment, depression or recovering from recent surgery.
- The tour participant acknowledges and agrees that they participate in the Oh Hey WA tour at their own risk.
Oh Hey WA reserves the right to refuse any person from participation in the tour, for whatever reason, in its absolute discretion, whether or not they have previously purchased a ticket.
During the Oh Hey WA tour all tour participants must obey the directions and instructions of the Oh Hey WA guide, must not disturb other tour participants or interfere with the Oh Hey WA guide’s ability to conduct the tour in a safe manner.
- All tour participants acknowledge and agree that Oh Hey WA is expressly authorised to take photographs of participants during the tour and utilise such photographs in any manner that Oh Hey WA sees fit, including but not limited to being displayed for advertising purposes, on the Oh Hey WA website, Facebook, Instagram or other media platforms.
- The Oh Hey WA tour will not proceed should Oh Hey WA decide that the weather makes the participation in tour unsafe, or for any other reason, at the absolute discretion of Oh Hey WA.
- Should an Oh Hey WA tour not proceed then tour participants will either be re-booked at the earliest possible time at the convenience of the tour participants taking into account available places, or be reimbursed the price paid for the ticket.
- Oh Hey WA excludes liability and will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury arising from or connected with the Oh Hey WA tour, no matter how that loss, damage or injury is caused.
- Oh Hey WA excludes liability and will not be responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience arising from or incidental to any delay in the scheduled Oh Hey WA tour taking place.
- Oh Hey WA promotes the responsible service of alcohol and drunken or unruly behavior will not be tolerated from any tour participant at any point during the Oh Hey WA tour. Oh Hey WA reserves the right to refuse any tour participant from receiving an alcohol beverage for any reason, down to the complete discretion of the Oh Hey WA tour guide.
- Oh Hey WA excludes liability and will not be responsible for any loss, damage, injury or other incident during or after the tour related to the consumption of alcohol during the tour.
- Gift Vouchers must be paid for in full at the time of purchase. An electronic copy of the Gift Voucher will be emailed to the purchaser. A hard copy of the certificate can be mailed on request.
- Gift Vouchers will be sold either for a specific Oh Hey WA tour or for a specified amount. Gift Vouchers are non-refundable, but the value of the voucher is transferable between tours. Gift Vouchers must not be resold or used for any commercial purpose without written permission from Oh Hey WA’ prior to use.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for six (6) months from date of purchase. The voucher must be redeemed by making the booking within this six months, however the booked tour date may be after this six months.